- Academic Integrity
- Instructor Benefits
- Instructor's Handbook
- Library Services
- My Faculty Liaison
- Start a New Course
- Using Blackboard
CollegeNow recognizes the importance of helping to keep our concurrent enrollment instructors at the forefront of education. We are pleased to be able to provide the following concurrent enrollment instructor benefits:
- Concurrent enrollment instructors are eligible for tuition waivers for up to one course per semester at Tompkins Cortland or online.
- Eligible concurrent enrollment instructors may submit a request for their course selection to CollegeNow at least one week prior to the start date of the course. If there is space in the course, tuition waivers will be granted and registration will be processed. The course may either be offered online, at the Dryden main campus, or at one of our extension centers.
- Concurrent enrollment instructors are assigned an ID number and card that can be used to access resources and services from the Tompkins Cortland Library. Resources include print books and DVDs, electronic books, full text scholarly journal articles, and streaming videos. Library services include research instruction and reference consultations. Library resources are also available to concurrent enrollment students as they work on their assignments.
- Librarians are available for consultations on plagiarism, intellectual property and other academic integrity issues. Contact TC3Library@tompkinscortland.edu or call 607.844.8222, ext. 4360.
- We are happy to host campus visits, including tours and discipline-specific activities for concurrent enrollment faculty and their students upon request. If you would like to visit the College and connect with your on-campus counterparts, please contact the CollegeNow Office at 607.844.8222, extension 4311.
- When it is needed, we provide free training for any instructors who are interested in teaching a course online, or incorporating online elements into their regular courses (a “hybrid” approach). Our training and support would be in the College’s online learning platform, Blackboard.
- We sponsor a CollegeNow appreciation luncheon as part of our annual conference and give awards for concurrent enrollment instructors, college faculty, high school administration and counselors to recognize excellence in our program.
- Several concurrent enrollment instructors “moonlight” as instructors for Tompkins Cortland CC online, in the summer, or evening hours. If you are interested in teaching an online, campus, or Extension Center course for Tompkins Cortland, let us know. Your application can then be forwarded to our Associate Provost to keep on file.