Federal Work-Study


If you are eligible for Work-Study, you will be contacted by directly by the Financial Aid Office.

For questions regarding work-study eligibility or assistance finding a job, contact Brenda Sweeney.

For questions about work-study forms, direct deposit, or payroll, contact Human Resources.

View Work-Study Handbook

Student at Computer

Non Work Study

If you are enrolled and would like to find a non work study job on campus follow the instructions below:

  • Log into your myTC3.
  • Choose the student employment tab on the left hand side of the screen, this will bring you to the Find a Job Page.
  • Select On-campus Non-FWS Campus jobs in the quick search box.
  • A disclaimer will pop up!  READ IT and click I agree.
  • View the jobs that are listed and click on the job title of a particular job that you want to apply for.
  • Once you have reviewed the job details you can apply for the job by clicking on the click here to apply for this job link.
  • You will then need to fill out the online job application and choose submit application.

Once you have submitted a job application it will be forwarded to the listed supervisor and they will contact you via email.