Students who are eligible for Work Study will be contacted by the financial Aid Office directly with instructions for finding a Work Study Job.
Work Study specific questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
Non Work Study
If you are enrolled and would like to find a non work study job on campus follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your myTC3
- Choose the student employment tab on the left hand side of the screen, this will bring you to the Find a Job Page.
- At this point you select On-campus Non-FWS Camus jobs in the quick search box
- A disclaimer will pop up and you need to read it and click I agree
- View the jobs that are listed and click on the job title of a particular job that you want to apply for
- Once you have reviewed the job details you can apply for the job by clicking on the click here to apply for this job link.
- You will then need to fill out the online job application and choose submit application
Once you have submitted a job application it will be forwarded to the listed supervisor and they will contact you via email.
Student Employment Handbook