Residence Life Accepting Applications for Spring 2021 R.A. Positions
The Office of Residence Life is seeking interested student applicants for Spring 2021 Resident Assistant (R.A.) positions. The application is available online and is due by October 16.
- Full time student enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits hours at all times
- Uphold a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.2 at time of employment and maintain at least a 2.2 while in the position
- Be in good student conduct standing with the Office of Residence Life and the College
- Have the potential to be flexible, positive, an excellent leader, communicator, and team member
What are the benefits?
- Room on campus at no cost
- An impressive addition to your resume
- Development of strengths and leadership skills
- The opportunity to work closely with College Administrators and Faculty
- Meet new people and become a part of a close knit team
Contact your RA, your RD or RD Michael Oyelola at MOO003@tompkinscortland.edu