Welcome to the Student Health Center
You are eligible to participate in services provided by the Health Center by paying the student health fee. We encourage you to take charge of your health by engaging in activities that promote optimal wellness. Such activities include making healthy life-style choices and becoming knowledgeable about personal self-care. No question is considered too trivial. Feel free to stop by or make an appointment concerning your health questions. The Health Center is located in room 118A.
The College Cortland is monitoring the coronavirus outbreak carefully, working with various agencies to insure the safety of our campus community. The Tompkins County Health Department is the lead local agency, while the Center for Disease Control is the managing agency for the United States. These two agencies will provide the best and most current information on the virus nationally and locally.
Additional information about public health guidelines related to the virus can be found online:
• SUNY Coronavirus Information and Updates
• World Health Organization (WHO) information about Coronavirus
• US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Situation Summary
• Tompkins County Health Department
Contact the Health Center:
Phone: 607.844.8222, Ext. 4487 or Ext. 4387
Tompkins Cortland Community College
Attn: Health Services
170 North Street
Dryden, NY 13053
Health Center Staff:
Matthew Kiechle, Assistant Director of Health Education, Ext. 4540
Sayre Paradiso, Office Administrator, Ext. 4487
Sara Watrous, AOD Prevention Coordinator, Ext. 4539
Medical Emergency? Dial 911
Non-emergent needs after hours:
United Concierge Medicine
Telemedicine Doctors are available 24/7 for Tompkins Cortland students (except strictly online students). The hotline may be reached at 844.484.7362.
If you aren't able to make your appointment please call at least 24 hours in advance to reschedule or cancel your appointment. A no call no show will result in a $10 fee added to your account.
- Community Coalition
- Collegiate Recovery Community
- Good Samaritan Policy
- Health Education Programs
- Important Community Phone Numbers
- Immunization Requirements
- Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
Monday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
*Closed during college holidays and emergency closings
- Health counseling and care of acute illnesses
- Personal wellness care to promote positive lifestyle changes
- Referrals to community agencies and services
- Assistance with maintenance of chronic health problems
- Health promotion education
- Emergency Contraception
Not sure where to get your immunization records?
- High School Health Office
- Primary Care Physician
- Previous College/University Attended
- Military Health Records
- Childhood Health Record Book
Student Health Center Forms required for Enrollment:
All Incoming Students - Immunization Record Form (MMR and Meningitis)
Global/International Students - Health Immunization Record
1st Year Nursing Students - Certificate of Health Statement
2nd Year Nursing Students - Instructor Physical Update