On-Campus Treatment and Prevention Services
The Health Center provides service to students who are sick, as well as education regarding wellness and positive lifestyle changes. It is located in Room 118A on the first floor of the main building.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday | 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Nurse Angeline McComb is on site Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and is available via telehealth Tuesday and Thursday.
The Center helps with
- health counseling and care of acute illnesses
- personal wellness care to promote positive lifestyle changes
- referrals to community agencies and services
- assistance with maintenance of chronic health problems
- emergency Contraception and over the counter medication
- COVID Surveillance testing
- telehealth appointments with Nurse Angeline McComb, Tuesdays and Thursdays. In person Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- 24/7 Telemedicine Doctor via UCM
Incoming students – sign up for the portal
All new students must sign up for the Student Health Portal.
Health forms required for enrollment
- all incoming Students | Immunization Record Form (MMR and Meningitis)
- global/international students | Health Immunization Record
- first-year nursing students | Certificate of Health Statement
- second-year nursing students | Instructor Physical Update
- release of medical records TO Tompkins Cortland
- release of medical records FROM Tompkins Cortland
Places to get immunization records
- your high school health office
- primary care physician
- previous college/university attended
- military health records