Referrals (OMHS)

Psychiatric Referral and Treatment

The OMHS Counseling Center does not have a prescribing professional staff. Students in need of consultation and ongoing management of psychotropic medications will be referred to community providers by OMHS Counseling Center clinical counselors.

Referral for Disability Evaluations

Students seeking academic adjustments for learning disabilities, ADHD or psychiatric disorders should be advised that OMHS Counseling Center does not provide evaluations or letters to document the presence of disabling disorders. Students in need of such evaluations may contact OMHS Counseling staff at 607.844.6577 for referrals to clinicians in the community. Students should contact Tompkins Cortland Community College Access and Equity Services directly to learn more about the process of obtaining academic adjustments.