Special Housing or Dining Requests
The Special Housing or Dining Request Application allows students to make special housing or dining requests. You should use it for the following:
- If you have been approved for campus housing and need to request an assignment based on a medical, psychological or personal issue.
- You are in campus housing and are requesting a change based on a change in medical, psychological or personal issue.
- You are in campus housing and requesting to be released from your housing contract based on a medical, psychological or personal issue.
- You are approved or in campus housing and need to request to be exempt from the mandatory dining plan due to a medical or other issue.
Students are allowed to have a micro fridge for personal medications (e.g., small fridge with capacity ≤ 0.3 L (equiv. 0.01 cf) and draw ≤ 30 W) at no extra charge. Any other personal refrigerators will be allowed only as a disability-related accommodation, which will need to be applied for with the accommodation request form.
Please read the form carefully and follow all instructions on the form. If you have questions, contact the Office of Residence Life at 844-6589 or Email Residence Life.
- Apply for Housing
- Housing Supply List
- Making a Housing Deposit
- Off-Campus Housing
- Report a Residence Hall Incident
- Resident Assistant Position
- Residence Hall Mailing Addresses
- Residence Life Staff
- Residence Life Technology
- Room Rates
- Special Housing or Dining Requests
- Themed and Special Housing