Title IX: Confidentiality
Conversations are kept as confidential as possible, but limited information about incidents of sexual misconduct must be shared with relevant administrators and a Title IX Coordinator so that the College can take action if necessary for reasons of safety. In planning any response, the wishes of the person are given full consideration.
You may always report directly to the Title IX Coordinators via email: TitleIX@tompkinscortland.edu – only the four Title IX Coordinators have access to this email account.
- Darese Doskal, Interim Dean of Student Affairs, Senior Title IX Coordinator, Room 248, 607.844.8222, Ext. 6591
- John Geer, Vice President for Human Resources, Affirmative Action Officer, Senior Title IX Coordinator, Room 219, 607.844.8222, Ext. 4440
- Carolyn Boone, Coordinator of Access and Equity Services, Title IX Coordinator, Room 130, 607.844.8222, Ext. 4283
- Seth Thompson, Vice President of Student Affairs, Senior Diversity Officer, Title IX Coordinator, Room 248, 607.844.8222, Ext. 4358
- Title IX: Overview
- Title IX: Definitions
- Title IX: How to Report
- Title IX: Grievance Policy: 2020 Regulations
- Title IX: Procedures
- Title IX: Confidentiality
- Title IX: Resources
- Title IX: Awareness and Training
- Title IX: Sexual Violence Response Policy