Title IX: Confidentiality
Conversations are kept as confidential as possible, but limited information about incidents of sexual misconduct must be shared with relevant administrators and a Title IX Coordinator so that the College can take action if necessary for reasons of safety. In planning any response, the wishes of the person are given full consideration.
You may always report directly to the Title IX Coordinators via email: TitleIX@tompkinscortland.edu – only the four Title IX Coordinators have access to this email account.
- Sharon Clark, Human Resources, Senior Title IX Coordinator, room 219, 607.844.8222 ext. 4440
- Darese Doskal, Director of Student Conduct and Community Standards, Senior Title IX Coordinator, room 229, 844-6591
- Carolyn Boone, Access and Equity Services, room 130, 607.844.8222 ext. 4283
- Seth Thompson, Diversity Education and Support Services, room 124, 607.844.8222 ext. 4358
- Title IX: Overview
- Title IX: Definitions
- Title IX: How to Report
- Title IX: Grievance Policy: 2020 Regulations
- Title IX: Procedures
- Title IX: Confidentiality
- Title IX: Resources
- Title IX: Awareness and Training
- Title IX: Sexual Violence Response Policy