NOTE: PROGRAM IS NOT OFFERED IN 2018
High Quality at an Affordable Price
The Tompkins Cortland Community College Intensive English Program costs $3,500.
- Access to an online orientation course, which helps prepare you for the Intensive English Program
- 20 hours/week of English instruction, plus Friday morning cultural programming
- Required basic books and course materials
- Housing on campus in Tompkins Cortland’s Residence Hall apartments. Each has four private bedrooms plus a shared kitchen, bathroom and living room and is equipped with basic kitchen supplies.
- Basic meal plan covers one meal per day ($10/day) Monday-Friday
- International Health and Emergency Insurance
- Optional transportation at designated days/times from Syracuse-Hancock or Tompkins Regional Airport in Ithaca, New York
- Fitness Center and pool access
- All required program-related local transportation
Other expenses to consider which are not included with the program:
Transportation on yours own directly to Tompkins Cortland Community College or Tompkins Regional Airport or Syracuse-Hancock International Airport (The College’s shuttle pick up requires you to arrive certain days/times, to be determined)
SEVIS fee and other visa-related expenses, if applicable
Approximately 16 meals per week – breakfast, dinner and weekends and food you buy at a restaurant or when on program-related trips or excursions
Apartment supplies. Apartments are equipped with basic kitchenware such as dishes, cooking pans, flatware, glasses, etc. This does not include food, bedding, cleaning products, pillow, etc.
Optional weekend and evening excursions
Cell phone service
Local public bus and taxi fare
Contact us at IEP@tompkinscortland.edu for more information.