Library - Summer 2020
Due to safety precautions related to COVID-19, all summer classes are online, and so are Library services. We are happy to provide all the help and support that we can. Please contact us.
what we can do
- Answer questions by phone, email, text and chat.
- Provide research assistance.
- Locate sources, help format your paper and citations.
- Give research instruction.
- Online access to millions of academic and scholarly articles, ebooks, streaming video and audio.
- There are so many! Ask us how to get started and find just what you need.
- Extend your due dates and waive overdue fines.
- Accept return items. Use the prepaid shipping label.
- Work with teachers to get textbooks and assigned readings and videos online.
- Encourage you to check the College's Coronavirus information page regularly.
what we can't do
- Provide paper copies of books or physical copies of DVDs.
- Borrow paper copies of books or physical copies of DVDs from other libraries.
- Provide study space.
- Lend calculators
- Your math teacher may have recommendations for an app to put on your phone.
- Predict how long this will last! We will open as soon as we can.