Library - Summer 2020
Due to safety precautions related to COVID-19, all summer classes are online, and so are Library services. We are happy to provide all the help and support that we can. Please contact us.
What We Can Do
- Answer questions by phone, email, text and chat.
- Provide research assistance so you can find sources and format your paper and citations.
- Give you online access to millions of academic and scholarly articles, ebooks, streaming video and audio. Ask us how to find just what you need.
- Provide you with paper copies of books and physical copies of DVDs. Send an email to Lucy Yang.
- Extend your due dates and waive overdue fines.
- Accept return items. Use the prepaid shipping label.
- Work with teachers to get textbooks and assigned readings and videos online.
- Offer research instruction: see our Library Lessons, or contact a librarian for more customized training materials and online instruction.
What We Can't Do
- Provide study space.
- Lend calculators
- Your math teacher may have recommendations for an app to put on your phone.
- Predict how long this will last! We will open as soon as we can.