Library - Spring 2020
In response to COVID-19, in keeping with College policy and with everyone's safety and well-being in mind, the Library is currently closed. Just as classes are moving online, so are Library services. We are happy to provide all the help and support to our students and teachers that we can. Please ask.
what we can do
- Answer questions by phone, email, text and chat.
- Provide research assistance.
- Locate sources, help format your paper and citations.
- Give research instruction.
- Online access to millions of academic and scholarly articles, ebooks, streaming video and audio.
- There are so many! Ask us how to get started and find just what you need.
- Extend your due dates and waive overdue fines.
- Work with teachers to get textbooks and assigned readings and videos online.
- Encourage you to check the College's Coronavirus information and updates and the Spring 2020 Student Resource Guide regularly.
what we can't do
- Accept returned books or movies.
- Thank you for being conscientious, but we'll extend your due dates. Returns will have to wait until we're open again.
- Provide paper copies of books or physical copies of DVDs.
- Borrow paper copies of books or physical copies of DVDs from other libraries.
- Provide study space.
- Lend calculators
- Your math teacher may have recommendations for an app to put on your phone.
- Predict how long this will last! We will open as soon as we can.