Classes begin on January 27, 2021.
For All New and Transfer Students
Online New Student Orientation is required for all new and transfer students
For ALL Returning Students
You do not have to complete the New Student Orientation Module, however you should view the COVID-19 Information Module.
Welcome Week Activities
Move-In Day for Resident Students
If you have questions about moving into the residence halls, call or email the Residence Life Office at 607.844.6589 or email@example.com.
The TC3 Card Office is following all campus safety guidelines regarding the reopening of campus.
NO PHOTOS will be taken for ID Cards in the Card Office.
To obtain your new TC3card:
- For a new card, submit your picture via email from your TC3 email account.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name and TC3 ID number.
- Plain light color background
- Must be in color
- Recent (no older than 6 months)
- JPEG (JPG) file format, less than 1 MB in size If your picture is too big, use the Pic Resize website to adjust your photo
- Portrait style, eyes to camera, head-centered with extra space on all sides
- NO other people, hats, profile shots, sunglasses, gestures, or face coverings allowed
- Only photos emailed from a TC3 account will be accepted.
Photos that do not meet these requirements will not be processed. If your photo was not accepted, you will be notified via email.
Be sure you like your photo. There is a $10 fee for a replacement Student ID/Dining Card.
Receiving your TC3card:
Commuter students may pick up their card in the Card Office beginning the first day of classes.
Resident students’ cards will be available during move in. Please submit your photo at least one week before your scheduled move in to allow card processing.
Remember, the Academic Calendar contains important dates for the semester, including deadlines.
Questions? Email email@example.com