Welcome to the Tompkins Cortland Community!
Sunday, January 22: New Student Residential Move-In Day
Monday, January 23: New Student Orientation
Tuesday, January 24: Returning Student Residential Move-In Day and Panther Pride Kickoff, Welcome Week Kick-Off Activities and Continuation of Orientation
Wednesday, January 25: First day of Classes
Wednesday, February 8: Get Connected Fair. Learn more about local resources and Tompkins Cortland clubs, activities, and student support services
**While Orientation is primarily for new students, all students are invited to join Orientation Week Activities!
For All New and Transfer Students
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.
Before New Student Orientation, you had an initial START meeting with an advisor to review your academic expectations and goals for the upcoming semester. Your next step towards college success is completing the Online Orientation Modules before In-Person Orientation. These modules are required for all new and transfer students to learn about our college resources and what Tompkins Cortland provides!
Move-In Day for Resident Students
If you have questions about moving into the residence halls, call or email the Residence Life Office at 607.844.6589 or email@example.com.
CLASSES BEGIN ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2023
Note: Be sure to check your course schedule and review the mode your classes will be!
Welcome Week Activities
You may obtain your TC3 Card by visiting the Card office located in Enrollment Services (Room 101, main campus).
If you would prefer, you can submit a photo via email and we will mail your ID Card to you. If you choose to submit a photo by email, please refer to the guidelines listed below.
Please note, ID Cards will only be mailed to the address on file with the College.
- Plain light color background
- Must be in color
- Recent (no older than 6 months)
- JPEG (JPG) file format, less than 1 MB in size - If your picture is too big, use the Pic Resize website to adjust your photo
- Portrait style, eyes to camera, head-centered with extra space on all sides
- NO other people, hats, profile shots, sunglasses, gestures, or face coverings allowed
- Only photos emailed from a TC3 account will be accepted.
- Photos that do not meet these requirements will not be processed.
- If your photo was not accepted, you will be notified via email.
- Be sure you like your photo. There is a $10 fee for a replacement Student ID/Dining Card.
Remember, the Academic Calendar contains important dates for the semester, including deadlines.