Request a Transcript

We cannot take transcript requests over the phone.

Unofficial transcripts

Unofficial transcripts may be useful for college or scholarship applications, but an official transcript is required for transferring credits. Unofficial transcripts may be printed for free by logging into your myTC3 account (click myInfo, then Grades, then Unofficial Transcript).

Official transcripts

Official transcripts are required to transfer your credits to any college. To be accepted as official by your transfer institution, request that the transcript be sent directly from Tompkins Cortland Community College to that college, not to yourself.

Transcript requests will only be processed if the request is submitted by the student

Note: Grades for concurrent enrollment courses are posted after the high school semester ends. In the transcript request form, students may request that the transcript be held until all grades have been posted for that semester. 

Ways to Order your Official Transcript:

Order Online (preferred): Official transcripts are $8 each when requested online. Log into your myTC3 account and select Grades. Then select Request Transcript, click on the TranscriptsPlus icon (like the one below) to continue to the online transcript request form.

TranscriptsPlus logo


By Mail: Transcripts ordered by mail or fax are $15 per transcript. Download, complete, and mail or fax the transcript request form.

CollegeNow students may contact our office at 607-844-6503 or text to 607-367-6828, for assistance with transcript requests or logging in to myTC3.