Note: Virtual tour not compatible with Internet Explorer browser.
We’ve had housing longer, and we do it better. With seven residence halls and all the amenities of a fully functional residential campus, you’ll find a home in our fun, vibrant, supportive program. At Tompkins Cortland you’ll experience college life as it is meant to be and build friendships that last a lifetime.
Our Vibrant Campus
- 7 residence halls, each with its own unique feel.
- 2 students per apartment in Fall 2020 to allow for social distancing.
- Engaging events for students happening every week.
- Regular van trips tot he local grocery store.
- Cable, WiFi, and laundry are all included in your housing costs!
- Every apartment has a full kitchen, including a full-sized rerfigerator, stove, and oven.
- Various housing options are available, including Quiet Living and Gender-Inclusive apartments.
- You'll find a welcoming, diverse, and vibrant home here.
Our Safe Community
- A three-minute walk to class.
- Single bedrooms for each student; kitchen, bathroom and common room are shared with your suietmates.
- Experienced Resident Directors and student Resident Assistants are a part of the community, even on nights and weekends.
- 24/7 emergency response.
- Campus Police Officers who understand college students and our campus community.
2020-21 Room Rates
$4,200/semester for all residence halls.
Students living in the residence halls are required to purchase a 17 meals/week plan.
Looking to Save Money on your Housing Costs?
$1,000 Housing Discount - Deadline Extended to July 24, 2020
Complete your housing contract and make a deposit* on or before July 25, 2020 and save $1,000 for the year. You will need your myTC3 username and password to log in.
*Making your Deposit
To pay your $250 housing deposit:
- Access your myTC3 account with your username and password
- Select myINFO
- Select Make a Payment
- Select Make a Payment again
- Enter $250.00 as a payment amount
- Follow on-screen instructions
TC3 On-Campus Housing Grant
The TC3 On-Campus Housing Grant will provide $1,000 to students for the year for newly established housing contracts. These funds can only be used for, and directly applied to, the cost associated with the residence halls located at Tompkins Cortland Community College. These funds cannot be used to assist with other living arrangements or any other costs listed on the College bill. To apply, fill out an application and email it to email@example.com. Preference will be given to students living in Tompkins, Cortland, and Tioga Counties.