Note: Virtual tour not compatible with Internet Explorer browser.
We’ve had housing longer, and we do it better. With seven residence halls and all the amenities of a fully functional residential campus, you’ll find a home in our fun, vibrant, supportive program. At Tompkins Cortland you’ll experience college life as it is meant to be and build friendships that last a lifetime.
Our Vibrant Campus
- 7 residence halls, each with its own unique feel.
- 2 students per apartment in Fall 2020 to allow for social distancing.
- Engaging events for students happening every week.
- Regular van trips tot he local grocery store.
- Cable, WiFi, and laundry are all included in your housing costs!
- Every apartment has a full kitchen, including a full-sized rerfigerator, stove, and oven.
- Various housing options are available, including Quiet Living and Gender-Inclusive apartments.
- You'll find a welcoming, diverse, and vibrant home here.
Our Safe Community
- A three-minute walk to class.
- Single bedrooms for each student; kitchen, bathroom and common room are shared with your suietmates.
- Experienced Resident Directors and student Resident Assistants are a part of the community, even on nights and weekends.
- 24/7 emergency response.
- Campus Police Officers who understand college students and our campus community.
Spring 2021 Move-In Information
Students coming from New York state must pre-register for move-in on one of the following days:
Jan. 31 - Feb. 3
Students moving to campus from other states should email email@example.com or call 607.844.6589 to make arrival arrangements.
COVID tests will be in student's rooms when they arrive. Students must take the test and register with Cayuga Health System within 24 hours of arrival on campus to pick up the sample, which students will return to the campus health center or a drop box in Tioga Hall.
Room assignments and check in
Room assignments will be shared via email beginning Jan. 19.
Students who are new to campus or who are switching rooms for the spring should plan to move in on a weekday between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. If you’re able to do so, go directly to the Office of Residence Life in Tioga Hall to check in.