Note: Virtual tour not compatible with Internet Explorer browser.
We’ve had housing longer, and we do it better. With seven residence halls and all the amenities of a fully functional residential campus, you’ll find a home in our fun, vibrant, supportive program. At Tompkins Cortland you’ll experience college life as it is meant to be and build friendships that last a lifetime.
Our Safe Community
- A three-minute walk to class
- Single bedrooms for each student; kitchen, bathroom and common room are shared with suitemates
- Experienced Resident Directors and student Resident Assistants are a part of the community, even on nights and weekends
- 24/7 emergency response
- Campus Police Officers who understand college students and our campus community
COVID tests will be in student's rooms when they arrive. Students must take the test and register with Cayuga Health System within 24 hours of arrival on campus to pick up the sample, which students will return to the campus health center or a drop box in Tioga Hall.
Our Vibrant Campus
- 7 residence halls, each with its own unique feel
- 2 students per apartment in Fall 2020 to allow for social distancing
- Engaging events for students happening every week
- Regular van trips to the local grocery store
- Cable, WiFi, and laundry are all included in your housing costs
- Every apartment has a full kitchen, including a full-sized refrigerator, stove, and oven
- Various housing options are available, including Quiet Living and Gender-Inclusive apartments
- You'll find a welcoming, diverse, and vibrant home here