The TC3 Card Office is following all campus safety guidelines regarding the reopening of campus.
NO PHOTOS will be taken for ID Cards in the Card Office.
To obtain your new TC3card:
- For a new card, submit your picture via email from your TC3 email account.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name and TC3 ID number.
- Plain light color background
- Must be in color
- Recent (no older than 6 months)
- JPEG (JPG) file format, less than 1 MB in size If your picture is too big, use the Pic Resize website to adjust your photo
- Portrait style, eyes to camera, head-centered with extra space on all sides
- NO other people, hats, profile shots, sunglasses, gestures, or face coverings allowed
- Only photos emailed from a TC3 account will be accepted.
- Photos that do not meet these requirements will not be processed.
- If your photo was not accepted, you will be notified via email.
Be sure you like your photo. There is a $10 fee for a replacement Student ID/Dining Card.
Receiving your TC3card:
Commuter students may pick up their card in the Card Office beginning the first day of classes.
Resident students’ cards will be available during move in. Please submit your photo at least one week before your scheduled move in to allow card processing.
- Computer lab printing
- Dining services
- Meal Plan
- Vending machines
- Fitness Center
- Library Services
- Online Courses
- Residence Hall
- Special Classrooms
Use Your TC3 Card:
Everywhere on campus
The TC3 Card is the official card of Tompkins Cortland Community College, functioning on campus as a convenient debit and access identification card. There is no need to carry cash on campus.
For discounts at area merchants
Present your TC3 Card to receive discounts at participating area businesses.
To ride public transportation
Use your TC3 card with area public transits and receive discounted bus passes.
*Parents can make deposits by selecting the Parental Deposit tab on TC3 Card Site.