You may obtain your TC3 Card by visiting the Card office located in Enrollment Services (Room 101, main campus).
Card Office Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 3 – 4 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
If you would prefer, you can submit a photo via email and we will mail your ID Card to you. If you choose to submit a photo by email, please refer to the guidelines listed below.
Please note, ID Cards will only be mailed to the address on file with the College.
- Plain light color background
- Must be in color
- Recent (no older than 6 months)
- JPEG (JPG) file format, less than 1 MB in size - If your picture is too big, use the Pic Resize website to adjust your photo
- Portrait style, eyes to camera, head-centered with extra space on all sides
- NO other people, hats, profile shots, sunglasses, gestures, or face coverings allowed
- Only photos emailed from a TC3 account will be accepted.
- Photos that do not meet these requirements will not be processed.
- If your photo was not accepted, you will be notified via email.
- Be sure you like your photo. There is a $15 fee for a replacement Student ID/Dining Card.
- Computer lab printing
- Dining services
- Meal Plan
- Fitness Center
- Library Services
- Online Courses
- Residence Hall
- Special Classrooms
Your TC3 ID Card is used in a variety of ways on and off campus.
On campus, your card can be used for purchases in the bookstore and cafeteria and for access to the fitness center and swimming pool as well as utilizing printing and library services. Your card can also be used as identification in the Health Center and for tutoring. Resident students will need their ID card for access to residence halls and to use their meal plan. Commuter students can also purchase a TCAT bus pass and have the pass loaded to their ID Card. Commuter student who purchase a meal plan will need an ID to access meals.
To ride public transportation
Use your TC3 card with area public transits and receive discounted bus passes.