Panther Food Pantry
Welcome to the Panther Pantry!
Nearly half of our students struggle with food insecurity.
We know that reducing food insecurity creates a direct link to success.
The Panther Pantry is an on campus resource helping our students tackle their food insecurity and gain confidence in the classroom.
*Donation bins are located throughout campus and items may always be brought to the Pantry when it is open. Contributions are greatly appreciated
I am very grateful that this is offered. It is a hard balance cutting back on work to go to school and further one's education. The food pantry definitely takes off some of the stress and it means a lot that as students we (and our families) are cared for on this level. -Tompkins Cortland Community College Student
Summer Pantry Hours:
Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
*The Pantry is closed if the College is closed for holiday break, weather, etc.
It has helped me from feeling ashamed about having a need. -Tompkins Cortland Community College Student
Rules and Expectations
Students are Expected to:
- Present their student ID.
- Leave all non-Pantry food and drink outside the Pantry.
- Close the refrigerator and freezer doors gently.
- Pay it forward. Share a meal with friends, family, and someone new.
- Receive 50 points of food per week. Students living with family or other non - students may receive an additional 15 points per week per person up to four (110 points)
- Visit the Panther Pantry once per day.
- Receive one frozen meat/protein selection per visit.
- Receive one per type of refrigerated item, e.g. one butter, one milk.
- Be patient, pleasant, and kind.
The Panther pantry has allowed me to continue to eat healthier, which has helped me physically and mentally. And this is reflected in my grades. Thank you! - Tompkins Cortland Community College Student