Testing Modification Appointments
If your access plan includes testing modifications or auxiliary aids or services, schedule your test by doing the following:
1. Sign into your myTC3 account.
2. Click on myINFO.
3. Click the link in the left side bar called: BCL Testing Form.
4. Fill out the form, indicating which approved modifications or auxiliary aids or services you want to use for the particular test.
5. Click SUBMIT.
Make your appointments in a timely manner.
- One full day (minimum) between the day of the appointment and the day of the test.
- Pop quizzes are an exception! (Let us know if your instructor gives unannounced quizzes.)
- Final exams must be scheduled at least one week before final exam week.
- The Baker Center may only schedule tests to coincide with the class meeting times. If you need to request a significant modification to the time, you will need permission of your instructor.
No unauthorized electronic devices, such as cell phones, iPods, laptops, etc., are allowed in the testing room; possession of one is a violation of academic integrity and subject to Student Code of Conduct.
All memory devices used in the testing process will be supplied by the Baker Center unless otherwise specified by the instructor of the course.
The Baker Center for Learning is normally open for testing with modifications:
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Final Exams: 8- 6 Monday & Tuesday, 8-5 Wednesday & Thursday, 8 - 2 Friday)
If you can't complete a test during these times, please make alternate arrangements with your instructor.
Send questions to:
Baker Center for Learning
607.844.8222, Ext. 4415
- Academic Adjustments
- Access and Equity
- Assistive Technology
- Documentation Guidelines
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures for Persons with Disabilities
- Financial Aid
- National Voter Registration Act (NVRA)
- Policies and Procedures
- Testing Modification Appointments
- Transitioning from High School to College
- Wounded Warriors