Your Campus Experience Starts Here.
The full college experience extends far beyond the classroom. Whether you live in the residence halls, commute from home, or have traveled from overseas to join us, when you enroll at Tompkins Cortland you become part of our campus community. From the exercise equipment of the Fitness Center to the gaming tables of the Panther Lounge, we encourage you to utilize our facilities and take an active role in student life.
What exactly does that look like?
- Run for Student Government Association
- Try out for a TC Panthers Division III sports team
- Become a tutor, a mentor, or a resident assistant
- Join some of the 25+ student clubs and organizations on campus
- Travel the world and earn college credit in one of our five study abroad trips (to three continents!)
- Be a leader: Earn membership in Phi Theta Kappa National Honor Society or the National Society of Leadership and Success
The opportunities are endless, but the time will go fast. Take our advice and make the most of it. Our staff are here to support you in your studies, health, safety, and growth – so please reach out and speak up. Your success is our mission.