Tompkins Cortland Community College sponsors short term programs in several different countries. New programs are always in the works.
Study abroad makes students better leaders and more employable global citizens, looks extraordinary on your resume, and can change the way you think about the world.
You will have the EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME.
If you are interested in any of these programs, contact the Coordinator of Study Abroad Programs, in the Office of Global Initiatives at 607.844.8222, Ext. 4383, Room 248 for more information and to apply. Interested students should also speak to the faculty trip leader to learn about the program.
Fall Opportunities - January Trip
Spring Opportunities - May Trip
Opportunities Available Through SUNY Cortland
Tompkins Cortland Community College can also participate in any of SUNY Cortland’s more than 30 study abroad programs on six continents. For more information on the new opportunities, visit the SUNY Cortland study abroad website.
- Meet with your Academic Advisor early to talk about where study abroad fits best in your academic program
- Meet with a Faculty Trip Leader to get course details and learn more about the process
- Make an appointment with a representative from Financial Aid, room 101 as soon as you can
- Apply for your passport (it takes several months)
- Register for the appropriate course (In November for Spring, in April for Fall)
- Begin to save your money! Apply for a Scholarship!
- Submit all pre-departure documents ON TIME and
- Attend mandatory Pre-Departure Orientations
NOTE: We may be able to provide information or make recommendations if you are interested in studying overseas in a particular country where the College does not presently offer a program.
Note: Fill-in forms work best in Internet Explorer or they can be saved locally and filled in using Acrobat Reader.