Here are some forms prospective and current students may need.
- Certificates of Residency
- Change of Address Form
- Change of Student Data Form
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Distance Proctor Request Form
- Incomplete Request Form
- Information Withholding Form
- Online Application (Admissions)
- Online Application for Degree (Graduation)
- Online Transcript Request
- Pass/Fall Option
- Payment Information - Fall Semester
- Payment Information - Spring Semester
- Payment Information - Summer Semester
- Permission to Attend Another Institution
- Permission to Release Educational Information
- Transfer Credit Reassessment Form
- Citizenship Verification Request 2020-2021
- Dependent Verification Worksheet 2020-2021
- Independent Verification Worksheet, 2020-2021
- Independence Appeal 2020-2021
- Independent Review 2020-2021
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose 2020-2021
- Non-filing Verification 2020-2021
- Parent Asset Form, 2020-2021
- Student Asset Form, 2020-2021
- Special Circumstances 2020-2021
- Financial Aid Appeal Form
- Aid for Part Time Study Application
- Exhausted Financial Aid Appeal Form
- Emergency Cash Advance Request
- Citizenship Verification Request 2019-2020
- Dependent Verification Worksheet 2019-2020
- Independent Verification Worksheet, 2019-2020
- Independence Appeal 2019-2020
- Independent Review 2019-2020
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose 2019-2020
- Non-filing Verification 2019-2020
- Parent Asset Form, 2019-2020
- Student Asset Form, 2019-2020
- Special Circumstances 2019-2020
- Financial Aid Appeal Form Spring 2020
- Exhausted Financial Aid Appeal Form Spring 2020
- Emergency Cash Advance Request
Meal Plan Forms
- Commuter Meal Plan Enrollment Form
- Meal Plan Change Form
- Special Housing or Dining Request Application
Registration (Current Students)
Student Health Center
Medical Release Forms
- Medical Information Release (To Tompkins Cortland)
- Medical Information Release (From Tompkins Cortland)
State Required Immunization Forms
Religious Immunization Exemption Forms
Student Club Forms
- Civic Engagement Form Use this form to propose or report details of civic engagement activities and programs.
- Constitution Template Use this template to develop a club constitution.
- Event Planning Guide Use this to help plan a great campus program.
- Executive Board Roster Turn this form in at the beginning of every semester to confirm the club's officers.
- Advisor Agreement Turn this form in at the beginning of every semester to confirm the club’s officers.
- General Funding Request Use this form to request funding for general supplies, promotional materials, or any items not related to a program or travel.
- MeetUp Request Use this form to propose a Meetup (Meet-Ups are opportunities for students, faculty, and staff with a common interest to get together on a regular basis. They don’t program, travel, or fundraise).
- Club Handbook Use this guide to create a club and remain in good standing.
- Program Proposal Turn this form in for request approval and funding for a program.
- Travel Proposal Turn this form in for approval and funding of a proposed club trip.
- Travel Roster Turn this form in for approval and funding of a proposed club trip.
Study Abroad Forms for US Students
- Study Abroad Agreement/Liability Release Form
- Study Abroad Confidential Academic Reference Form
- Study Abroad Confidential Personal Reference Form
- Study Abroad Health Form and Physician’s Approval to Travel
- Study Abroad Trip Application and Criteria
- Study Abroad Understanding of Trip Costs and Payment Disclosure
Note: Fill-in forms work best in Internet Explorer or they can be saved locally and filled in using Acrobat Reader.