Find a Home on Campus
We’ve had housing longer, and we do it better. With seven residence halls and all the amenities of a fully functional residential campus, you’ll find a home in our fun, vibrant, supportive program. At Tompkins Cortland you’ll experience college life as it is meant to be and build friendships that last a lifetime. Check out the video below to learn more!
- Apply for Housing
- Housing Supply List
- Making a Housing Deposit
- Off-Campus Housing
- Report a Residence Hall Incident
- Resident Assistant Position
- Residence Hall Mailing Addresses
- Residence Life Staff
- Residence Life Technology
- Room Rates
- Special Housing or Dining Requests
- Themed and Special Housing
Our Vibrant Campus
- 7 residence halls
- 800 beds
- Engaging student activities
- Themed floors available
- Single bedrooms for each student
- Experienced RAs and RDs
Our Safe Community
- A two-minute walk to class
- A wide variety of fun programs
- Police officers who understand college students
- Cable and wi-fi included, along with a full kitchen
- You’ll find a welcoming, diverse, and vibrant home here.
Move in Dates
New students move into the Residence Halls on Sunday, August 25. All new resident students MUST move in on Sunday, August 25. Students may move in between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. If you have questions about moving in to the residence halls, call or email the Residence Life Office at 607.844.6589 or email@example.com.
Returning Students move into the Residence Halls on Tuesday, August 27. Note: Students who need to move in outside of these dates should contact the Residence Life Office to make arrangements. 607-844-6589.