Find a Home on Campus
We’ve had housing longer, and we do it better. With seven residence halls and all the amenities of a fully functional residential campus, you’ll find a home in our fun, vibrant, supportive program. At Tompkins Cortland you’ll experience college life as it is meant to be and build friendships that last a lifetime. Check out the video below to learn more!
Tompkins Cortland Housing Grant
The Tompkins Cortland Housing Grant will provide $1,000 per student in the 2020 Spring Semester for newly established housing contracts. These funds can only be used for, and directly applied to, the cost associated with the residence halls located at Tompkins Cortland Community College. These funds cannot be used to assist with other living arrangements or any other costs listed on the College bill. To apply, students NEW to housing for Spring 2020 should fill out an application and turn it in to Room 101 . Preference will be given to students living in Tompkins and Cortland Counties.
- Apply for Housing
- Housing Supply List
- Making a Housing Deposit
- Off-Campus Housing
- Report a Residence Hall Incident
- Resident Assistant Position
- Residence Hall Mailing Addresses
- Residence Life Staff
- Residence Life Technology
- Room Rates
- Special Housing or Dining Requests
- Themed and Special Housing
Our Vibrant Campus
- 7 residence halls
- 800 beds
- Engaging student activities
- Themed floors available
- Single bedrooms for each student
- Experienced RAs and RDs
Our Safe Community
- A two-minute walk to class
- A wide variety of fun programs
- Police officers who understand college students
- Cable and wi-fi included, along with a full kitchen
- You’ll find a welcoming, diverse, and vibrant home here.
Move in Dates
New students move into the Residence Halls on Monday, January 20, 2020. Students may move in between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. If you have questions about moving in to the residence halls, call or email the Residence Life Office at 607.844.6589 or email@example.com.
Returning Students move into the Residence Halls on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 beginning at 8 a.m..