Find a Home on Campus
We’ve had housing longer, and we do it better. With seven residence halls and all the amenities of a fully functional residential campus, you’ll find a home in our fun, vibrant, supportive program. At Tompkins Cortland you’ll experience college life as it is meant to be and build friendships that last a lifetime. Check out the video below to learn more!
- Apply for Housing
- Housing Supply List
- Making a Housing Deposit
- Off-Campus Housing
- Report a Residence Hall Incident
- Resident Assistant Position
- Residence Hall Mailing Addresses
- Residence Life Staff
- Residence Life Technology
- Room Rates
- Special Housing or Dining Requests
- Themed and Special Housing
Our Vibrant Campus
- 7 residence halls
- 800 beds
- Engaging student activities
- Themed floors available
- Single bedrooms for each student
- Experienced RAs and RDs
Our Safe Community
- A two-minute walk to class
- A wide variety of fun programs
- Police officers who understand college students
- Cable and wi-fi included, along with a full kitchen
- You’ll find a welcoming, diverse, and vibrant home here.
Move in Dates
New students move into the Residence Halls on Monday, January 20, 2020. Students may move in between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. If you have questions about moving in to the residence halls, call or email the Residence Life Office at 607.844.6589 or email@example.com.
Returning Students move into the Residence Halls on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 beginning at 8 a.m..