Aid and Support for the Adult Student
The Pathways scholarship is designed with the specific needs of adult student in mind. This scholarship can essentially fund your education at Tompkins Cortland Community College, with a maximum award of $7,000. Full-time students will receive $1,750 for up to four semesters. Part-time students will receive $875 for up to eight semesters.
You are eligible for a Pathways Scholarship if:
- You reside in Cortland, Tompkins, or Tioga County
- You are 24 years of age or older when application is completed
- You have demonstrated financial need – as determined by filing the FAFSA.
- You enroll for at least six credits per semester
- You have never been a college student, you’ve been out of college at least five years, or you have attempted or earned 16 or fewer college credits
- You have never earned a degree
- Complete the FAFSA.
- Apply for admission to the College online.
- Complete the Pathways Scholarship application online. Deadline: July 1 for Fall Semester and December 1 for Spring Semester.
Email email@example.com or call 607.844.8222, Ext. 4521 with any questions to get started on your application.