Student Government Association
SGA Mission Statement
The SGA serves as the voice of the student body to create a better campus community for the students, by the students.
The group meets every Friday at noon in the TC3 Student Center Conference Room.
- Approving funding for all student clubs (funded through the Student Activity Fee)
- Assisting with the selection of student representatives to a variety of campus committees
- Promoting student leadership and encouraging participation from all students in campus co-curricular activities
- Taking part in and encouraging club participation in campus civic engagement initiatives
- Proposing positive changes and improvements in campus life
- Supporting and participating in club events and programs
- Working in partnership with the office of Student Activities on campus programs and events
- Recognizing the strength that diversity brings to the concept of community, where each person’s unique voice is heard and can contribute to the overall picture of the TC3 student experience.
How do I join SGA?
Show up to a meeting! SGA meets every Friday at noon in the Student Center Conference Room. There are varying levels of involvement:
- Active membership: Regularly attend SGA meetings and participate on SGA committees
- Senator-at-Large: Club officers and/or after one semester of participation.
- Executive member: Elections and appointments are held every Spring semester.