Members of the College community have the opportunity to use the gymnasium for a variety of activities.
Recreation Sports Rules
- No ID, No Play, No Exceptions
- Sneakers must be worn. Bare feet, socks, sandals, boots, and street shoes are prohibited.
- Avoid profanity, fighting and bullying.
- Players may not hang from the basket.
- Students must provide an ID card to sign out equipment or enter the field house.
- Call your own foul and rule violations. Recreation staff will be on the floor overlooking the game and will over rule arguments.
- Violations of the rules and regulations are subject to suspension of recreation privileges. Repeat offenders are subject to expulsion for the semester.
Jeremiah Childs - Slam Dunk
Jaiden Allen- 3 pt
The college offers structured and unstructured activities in a co-ed recreational setting, including:
- indoor soccer
- dodge ball
- deck tennis
- disc golf
- flag football
- broom ball
- 3/3 basketball
- 5/5 basketball
Sign up forms for all activities are posted next to the rec cage.
Questions or comments about the recreation sports program should be directed to:
607.844.8222, Ext. 4495