Members of the College community have the opportunity to use the gymnasium, field house, and pool for a variety of activities. Programs and activities are developed to increase overall health and wellness, promote positive leisure time and connect with individual to enhance the college experience.
Recreation Sports Rules
- No ID, No Play, No Exceptions - Recreation Sports is for current TC3 students and staff only.
- Sneakers must be worn. Bare feet, socks, sandals, boots, and street shoes are prohibited.
- Avoid profanity, fighting and bullying.
- Players may not hang from the basket.
- Students must provide a current student ID card to sign out equipment or enter the field house/gym.
- Call your own foul and rule violations. Recreation staff will be on the floor overlooking the game and will over rule arguments.
- Violations of the rules and regulations are subject to suspension of recreation privileges. Repeat offenders are subject to expulsion for the semester.
- If basketball courts are full, games will played to 15 points or 20 minutes running clock.
The college offers structured and unstructured activities in a co-ed recreational setting, including:
- indoor soccer
- dodge ball
- disc golf
- flag football
- 3/3 basketball
- 5/5 basketball
- floor hockey
- board games
- ping pong
- one-day tournaments and events
Questions or comments about the recreation sports program should be directed to:
607.844.8222, Ext. 4495