Members of the College community have the opportunity to use the gymnasium for a variety of activities.
Recreation Sports Rules
- No ID, No Play, No Exceptions
- Sneakers must be worn. Bare feet, socks, sandals, boots, and street shoes are prohibited.
- Avoid profanity, fighting and bullying.
- Players may not hang from the basket.
- Students must provide an ID card to sign out equipment or enter the field house.
- Call your own foul and rule violations. Recreation staff will be on the floor overlooking the game and will over rule arguments.
- Violations of the rules and regulations are subject to suspension of recreation privileges. Repeat offenders are subject to expulsion for the semester.
2018 Basketball Intramural Champs
The college offers structured and unstructured activities in a co-ed recreational setting, including:
- indoor soccer
- dodge ball
- deck tennis
- disc golf
- flag football
- broom ball
- 3/3 basketball
- 5/5 basketball
Sign up forms for all activities are posted next to the rec cage.
Questions or comments about the recreation sports program should be directed to:
607.844.8222, Ext. 4495