Collegiate Recovery Community
The Recovery Space
Designed for our students and faculty in recovery and their allies, the Recovery Space is pleased to welcome new and returning students. Join our student club for upcoming events and information. Read about our partnership with Youth Voices Matter.
Recovery Space Hours
- Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- In Person Supports:
- Young People in AA: Alternate Sundays, 10 to 11 a.m.
- All Recovery Meetings: Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 2 to 3 p.m.
- Building Connections (Lego Time): Thursdays, Noon to 2 p.m.
- Study Hall: Monday through Thursday, 3 to 5:30 p.m.
- Tutors from Baker Center for Learning available Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Referrals to external resources available
- Trainings for NYS designated CRPA
- January 2023 (more information)
- Harm Reduction Event: November 29, Noon to 2 p.m.
- Mocktail Bar at the Student Activities Drag Show: December 8, 8 to 10 p.m.
- Panther Pep Squad: Attending home games to support our athletes, schedules and themes TBA
- Internship and Volunteer Opportunities: Contact Ashley
- More Events Coming! Check Back Often!