COVID Vaccination No Longer Required
Effective April 3, 2023, COVID vaccines are no longer required (but still encouraged) to attend Tompkins Cortland Community College. COVID tests are available in the Health Center. MMR vaccines and the meningitis response form are required.
Sign up for your Health Portal (you will need your College ID Number) and upload required vaccines.
Email the Health Center with questions at email@example.com.
Call the Health Center with questions at 607.844.8222, ext. 4487.
- Rapid antigen tests are available in the Health Center (Room 118A). If you are feeling sick, stay home if you can, wear a mask around others, and take a COVID-19 test. If you test positive, isolate for five (5) days and wear a mask for the following five (5) days.
- If you test positive, report your positive result to firstname.lastname@example.org and isolate immediately. Residence Hall students can isolate in their individual bedrooms. DO NOT come to campus for five (5) days. Email your instructors and stay up on your work.
- Email email@example.com for any of the following reasons:
- If a student self-reports to you that they are positive or in isolation
- If a student reports to you that they think another student is positive or in isolation
- If you wish to report a concern that someone is not following College COVID-19 protocols