Report an Incident

These forms are monitored during business hours only; not on college holiday or emergency closings. If the situation you need to report is an emergency, please call Campus Police at 607-844-6511 or call 911.

Report a Non-Academic (Conduct) Violation

Non-Academic violations are behaviors that include, but are not limited to, alcohol, disorderly conduct, drugs, harassment, physical violence, or other violations of Tompkins Cortland Community College policies, regulations, or rules. To report non-academic misconduct, please use our online reporting form.

Report Relationship or Interpersonal Violence, or Sexual Harassment or Misconduct

Interpersonal violence includes dating violence, domestic violence, sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, or stalking behaviors. The Title IX Coordinators review all reports to address interpersonal violence and concerns. To report interpersonal violence, please use our online reporting form.

Discrimination and Harassment

Unlawful discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, citizenship status, military status, including Vietnam era or special disabled veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, familial status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other protected status is strictly prohibited by Tompkins Cortland Community College. If you have experienced or witnessed discrimination, or harassment, please report through our online reporting form.

CARE Team Referrals

Faculty, Staff, Students, and guests are encouraged to use the online referral form to report behavior that they perceive as concerning, worrisome, or threatening.

College Emergency Fund (HELPING HANDS) Referrals

This fund is available to help students deal with emergency expenses such as unanticipated medical and transportation needs. To apply/refer a student, use the referral form. 

Not sure if a behavior is a violation or how to categorize it? Use the Non-Academic (Conduct) violation form and we will make sure it goes to the correct place.