Student Testing, Advisement, Registration and Transition
All students must attend a START session at the Dryden main campus prior to beginning their first semester, unless they are fully online students. If you have questions about whether or not you should attend START, email us at email@example.com.
At START students will:
- Meet individually with an academic advisor to discuss their interests, degree program, placement test results or transfer credits, and select their first semester courses.
- Learn what careers connect with their academic program.
- Learn how to use their myTC3 account.
- Be introduced to important campus resources.
- Review their student bill and financial aid package.
START is a three hour program. Morning, afternoon, evening, and weekend sessions are available. You will receive an email to schedule your START session. You must sign up at least one week in advance.
Can't find your link to schedule START? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 607.844.6580.
Prior to attending START, students should:
- Take placement tests (if needed)
- Submit all prior college transcripts and AP score sheets
- Complete the Pre-Advising Questionnaire
After START check your myTC3 account regularly, specifically your myMAIL, for important email updates.