Student Success: Advising, Career, and Transfer supports students from enrollment through graduation.
We are located in room 101, the Enrollment Services Center.
Student Success assists students develop and achieve their academic, career, and transfer goals. We foster student development, success, and retention by helping students navigate college transitions and academic decision-making.
- New Students
- Continuing Students
- Change your degree program
- Academic Advisor Assignments
- Academic Recovery
- Advisement drop-ins available daily
- Appointments upon request
- Pathways Scholarship
- Career Services
- Career Assessments including Career Coach, Strong Interest Inventory, and Clifton Strengths.
- Schedule Appointments for job search, resume, cover letter, and interview skills.
- Transfer Services
- Schedule an appointment to discuss transfer pathways, your applications, and paying for your degree.
- Satellite office for SUNY Cortland transfer advisor.
Contact us at Student Success. You may also schedule appointments through Starfish.