Applied Science and Technology
The Applied Science and Technology Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree program is designed to give students the technical skills high-tech employers in our area need, right now.
Students in the program will learn the foundational STEM and problem-solving skills that make them an in-demand, immediately employable technician with knowledge in science, technology, and math.
This program is ideal for veterans, workers eligible for Trade Adjustment Assistance, adult students, employees looking to upgrade skills, and past or present manufacturing employees.
- Applied Science & Technology, A.A.S.
- Applied Science and Technology A.A.S. Civil Engineering Technology Advising Sequence
- Applied Science and Technology A.A.S. Electrical Engineering Technology Advising Sequence
- Applied Science and Technology A.A.S. Environmental Technology Advising Sequence
- Civil Engineering Technician Level 1 Credential
- Electrical Engineering Technician Level 1 Credential
- Geotechnical Lab Technician Credential
- Surveying Technician Credential
- Micro-Nano Fabrication Safety Credential
Careers on Career Coach
Associate Professor, Computer Science
With careful planning with an academic advisor, graduates can continue their education at a four-year college or university. Possible transfer institutions include:
- Binghamton University
- Cornell University
- Ithaca College
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- SUNY Polytechnic
- SUNY Upstate Medical University